Thursday, August 26, 2010

just whats on my mind today

                                                                     HIS WORD'S
Jesus answered, "If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, 'He is our God'; and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word.john 8:55

"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' "Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. "And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. matthew 7:22-25

 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; john 10:27


Time is now and then its gone, let us see your truth before the dawn.


Open our eyes before we wake, our excuses will be useless when its to late.

our hearts are wicked and our truth has been decieved, show us your truth and remove what we believe.

Let us put our faith in nothing but Your word, destroy what we have thought and wipe away what we have heard.

If we say we are Yours then how do we know? Do we hear from you; or decieved from below?

You give us Your word to examine our forever, its our choice to decide the time is now or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment